Luna Display needs Portrait Mode

I think this my have been brought up elsewhere.

I’m using Luna Display as a secondary touch display in a recording studio setup. Portrait mode would make it so much more useful!

Thanks.

Hi,

Definitely! We are currently working on bringing this to Luna Display, but don’t have a timeframe yet on when it will be fully supported.

We appreciate your patience!

Hi, without the ability to rotate the view luna is not like a real external display and I’m very unhappy with this false advertisement. But I will revoke my bad rating in the App Store as soon as this feature is finally available!

Phenomenal product Astropeeps! Thank you for your beautiful ingenuity and implementation. Only feature I’ve found myself aching for is portrait mode.

+1 for portrait mode!

iPad Pro 12.9" 2018 (3rd Gen)

Joined this forum just to support this. IT IS ESSENTIAL for me! Please make this happen!

My Luna came out of its box once for a play. Very nice device and works well, but until portrait support is implemented, it stays in its box.

Thank you for using Luna! We will take that feature request into consideration!

If you’re unhappy with Luna’s current state, I invite you to email into support@astro-hq.com so that we can start a return process for you!