Just updated iPad to OS 13 yesterday. Everything was working fine until this morning.
Basically, in Photoshop, if I rest my hand on the screen while painting - intermittently my palm activates various buttons, layers, brushes in the side panel or creates a random dead straight horizontal line with the brush I’m using.
Troubleshooting I’ve done:
- checked USB connections (both ports work fine)
- checked Astropad latency (fine)
- turned off all Zoom functions on iPad accessibility settings
- reinstalled Astropad standard on MacBook and iPad (twice)
- shutdown and restarted both devices numerous times
- updated Photoshop CC 10mins ago (nothing changed)
- Googled this issue the whole day and I have not found a solution
- I’m not using a USB C cable
My assumption is, the new iPad OS13 is the issue because nothing else has changed in my setup. It’s been working solidly for well over 1 year.
- Maybe there are new touch settings that have changed with the new OS? Can’t figure it out.