Astro HQ

Astropad for Windows!?

So many people wrote… ) So, it would be really nice if the developer can give us an answer if they have plans or not to make Win version. The problem is that there’s no information at all (just “we announce you if it happens”). But personally me, I need undestanding if they really have plans or not. To tell the truth I don’t want to buy Mac or install virtual machine on my PC just to have iOS. It is really strange that the company can’t give us a clear answer and what type of problems they have to make Astropad on Win.

1 Like

As if another one of these was needed… but you never know. Please make Astropad for Windows! I made an account on your site just to post this!

1 Like

So many voices here, but no word from Astropad, so I don’t see the harm in adding another vote for Astropad on Windows.

1 Like

One another vote for Astropad and luna display for Windows and Linux !:heart_eyes:
PLeeeeeaaaaasseeeeeeeeeee :kissing::kissing::kissing:

1 Like

I love my iPad but I have built a custom PC for the power… Please help me to bring them together

1 Like

I noticed on the company’s job postings that they are currently looking for a software engineer to join their team in order to develop Astropad for Windows. I can’t speak directly for the developers, but I think they are definitely planning on it. No idea on timeline, but this is good news for many! Just thought I’d share this.

2 Likes

pcs and macs now both use intel. there shouldn’t be any need to get an engineer, just get someone with half a brain in development and knock it out of the park within a week (at most), or seriously, ill just do it.

Hey, you know how a bunch of folks have been saying that Apple might end up making the functionality of Astropad standard for Macs, which might necessitate a push to make the app work on Windows?

On the one hand, folks have been saying that for a few years now, with nothing to show for it.

On the other hand…

Well, just I read this today: https://9to5mac.com/2019/04/16/mac-ipad-display-feature/

We won’t know for sure until the WWDC, but I’m hoping the Astropad team can work up a solution for Windows sooner than later.

i also made an account just for this thread. I have been seeing a lot of good reviews for Astropad, and to be honest i would love to use it. However, im a windows user with an Ipad 6. I also dont have the money to go buy me a mac, hence being a college student. i would love to put my money into this app, Astropad. but i guess ill just have to wait for a windows version to come out if it planned. It is now 2019. 4 years sense this thread started, and i am really rooting for you guys to have a windows version. Please, let me have the experience Mac version people get.

Thanks! good luck!

Also adding my voice to this, make Astropad for windows please

Astropad for Windows, please !!!