Astropad for Windows!?

2018 is half way over any updates on Astropad for Windows? At least let us know if this is even being considered and if it is where in the development process you are…

Thank you…

I’m going to go ahead and keep this thread alive. A version of this app for windows would be amazing.

Yeah. Please make this finally happen! I want to zBrush on my iPad! :slight_smile:

Please give the good people an update. Is this something still in the works?

i was so close to putting down 4.5k on one of those new MacBook pros this week, but I’ve had my head turned by one of those custom built tower PCs. I can certainly see the benefit of getting twice the power for half the price :slight_smile: and honestly the only reason I might stick with Apple is because Astropad is so darn handy. So it would be awesome if you wonderful folks at Astropad hq could let us know if you are going to be dropping a windows version sometime soon, you could save me a pretty penny :slight_smile:

I have used Astropad for a couple of years now and LOVE IT!!!

Recently I made the move to a Dell XPS 15 over a 15" MacBook Pro. I still have an apple mini and mb pro in my collection of gadgets. But to not have Astropad available for my daily driver has been very frustrating. As of today I downloaded and tested EasyCanvas, and although it is not as good as Astropad, it is good enough to keep and use. At this point I would still purchase AstroPad for windows, however the window will soon close if/when EasyCanvas improves the Windows 10 experience and becomes easier to use and more productive. I want to echo many of the comments made over the last couple of years in this forum. This is like my first posting ever for a product I accidentally found very intriguing as a creative professional. Astropad, you have a very good product, and loyal customers who are sticking around for you to catch up. Don't waste all this positive energy by ignoring your own potential.

Please please please Astropad for Windows!!!
My company just switched all of our artists over to Windows from Mac and so now no more Astropad. We are very sad, and Duet sucks.

I hope that soon we can use Astropod in Windows 10. Tnak

Just bumping this thread to say that there are still people interested. Current views at almost 80k, nearly 100 replies.

Of course, since this thread is nearly 4 years old at this point, and it’s STILL ACTIVE, you probably already know there’s interest.

Cool … well … see ya round.

I’LL JOIN THE CLUB!!!
Avid apple fanboy since the 1st gen iPod.
But just switched to Windows and wondering why I havent done so earlier.
So I’m phasing out of the apple eco system now and would love to use my iPad pro on my PC beast as well!! Still have the newest macbook pro but that’s only because I already bought it. But not doing any hardcore work on it unless I really need to.

So many people wrote… ) So, it would be really nice if the developer can give us an answer if they have plans or not to make Win version. The problem is that there’s no information at all (just “we announce you if it happens”). But personally me, I need undestanding if they really have plans or not. To tell the truth I don’t want to buy Mac or install virtual machine on my PC just to have iOS. It is really strange that the company can’t give us a clear answer and what type of problems they have to make Astropad on Win.

1 Like

As if another one of these was needed… but you never know. Please make Astropad for Windows! I made an account on your site just to post this!

1 Like

So many voices here, but no word from Astropad, so I don’t see the harm in adding another vote for Astropad on Windows.

1 Like

One another vote for Astropad and luna display for Windows and Linux !:heart_eyes:
PLeeeeeaaaaasseeeeeeeeeee :kissing::kissing::kissing:

1 Like

I love my iPad but I have built a custom PC for the power… Please help me to bring them together

1 Like

I noticed on the company’s job postings that they are currently looking for a software engineer to join their team in order to develop Astropad for Windows. I can’t speak directly for the developers, but I think they are definitely planning on it. No idea on timeline, but this is good news for many! Just thought I’d share this.

2 Likes

pcs and macs now both use intel. there shouldn’t be any need to get an engineer, just get someone with half a brain in development and knock it out of the park within a week (at most), or seriously, ill just do it.

Hey, you know how a bunch of folks have been saying that Apple might end up making the functionality of Astropad standard for Macs, which might necessitate a push to make the app work on Windows?

On the one hand, folks have been saying that for a few years now, with nothing to show for it.

On the other hand…

Well, just I read this today: https://9to5mac.com/2019/04/16/mac-ipad-display-feature/

We won’t know for sure until the WWDC, but I’m hoping the Astropad team can work up a solution for Windows sooner than later.

i also made an account just for this thread. I have been seeing a lot of good reviews for Astropad, and to be honest i would love to use it. However, im a windows user with an Ipad 6. I also dont have the money to go buy me a mac, hence being a college student. i would love to put my money into this app, Astropad. but i guess ill just have to wait for a windows version to come out if it planned. It is now 2019. 4 years sense this thread started, and i am really rooting for you guys to have a windows version. Please, let me have the experience Mac version people get.

Thanks! good luck!

Also adding my voice to this, make Astropad for windows please