Astropad for Windows!?

Dear all,

Trying to find a way to use my ipad air 2 as a graphics tablet when connected to pc (similar to what a wacom cintiq offers) I have spoted your solution that looks quite promising.

Unfortunately, I am interested in having access to my windows 7 graphics applications through ipad air 2, and use it touch sensitivity options, to drive windows applications.

Do you plan on porting astropad to windows as well ?

If so is this planed in the near future ?
Is there a beta I could possibly test ?

As I am really interested in such a solution, I would be glad if I could poissibly help you port this to windows. So if there is such intention, or even better, a beta forum that exists, I would be glad if you could possibly add me so that I may offer my input.

I am looking forward to receiving your reply.

Best Regards,
Tri

We would like to have Astropad working with Windows.

It is unlikely we will be able to do it in 2016…
but in 2017 we definitely want to make it happen.

I’d also like to request Astropad come to windows. So far, Duet Display and TwomonUsb are the only two apps that support windows and neither support bluetooth stylus pens (for pressure or right click ect). AirDisplay 3 now supports usb and stylus but is still lacking windows support.

I will also point out that TwomonUsb sells their drivers to 3rd parties… I know little of this stuff, but perhaps that could be useful.

Please consider adding this to your ‘plans’. I’m sure you would be unique in the market with this addition.

Cheers! Kin

Can I use Astropad with my IMAC computer?

Yes we work with any Mac!

I have been slowly moving towards all Apple ecosystems since I started with an iPhone quite some time ago, now the iPad Pro allows me to be more mobile with some freedom where I can efficiently work from to the point I’m starting to prefer it over Wacom.

I would love the see Astropad move towards a Windows port soon,

Game developer here. I’m stuck in a Windows environment because of 3ds Max, would buy an Ipad Pro and Astropad TODAY over a Cintiq if it was available. Please reconsider!!

“Can I use Astropad with my IMAC computer?”

Works fine on mine!

“Game developer here. I’m stuck in a Windows environment because of 3ds Max, would buy an Ipad Pro and Astropad TODAY over a Cintiq if it was available. Please reconsider!!”

Yeah, Max is the one program that I still need in the Windows world. I run it in a virtual machine on my iMac. :slight_smile:

I strongly recommend AstroPad to do pairing with PC. Please consider placing this in your plan.

Another game developer here. As a studio owner I would love to kit the studio out with IPad Pro’s and also have them as Wacom replacements. Windows is still the OS of choice for artists PC’s even when developing for mobile.

We would like to have Astropad working with Windows.

It is unlikely we will be able to do it in 2016…
but in 2017 we definitely want to make it happen.

Is 2017 here yet

I am buying a ipad Pro 12" Today and am in hopes to having astropad for my
Windows 10 PC up and running soon…

Wont even care if you charge more…It’s worth it

Keep up the good work

best regard, Rick

P.S.
move faster, Future is now :wink:

I’d totally buy Astropad right now if its compatible with windows. I have an ipad pro and I always wanted to try it as a graphics tablet with astropad. It’d be a waste if I were to spend dollars again for a mac just to tryn make my ipad a tablet.

can you just convert the app to pc please stop with the copy and paste reply seriously people pay money and you just make it only for mac
atleast for windows 10

why not at the end of this year

Windows is a priority for us, we will make it happen.

Q: Why is it hard?

A: Astropad is a complex piece of technology, super optimized and made to be super fast by accessing low level functionalities in the hardware and operating system. When you do that, you gain a lot of speed… but the side effect is that it becomes hard to port to other platforms.

Will be waiting for this to happen :,< pleaaase I badly need it. Im a digital artist and I only have an iPad Pro with me for digital illustrations. Need to use photoshop on my laptop for painting. :frowning:

I need this so bad. This to my can be a better alternative to that gross over price wacom companion. Please please please, put this on top of your to do list for 2017

I also wait for Astropad Window integration!