Wavy lines in Photoshop on iPad mini

Hi, just download Astropad and am super excited except when I try to use the brush tool in Photoshop I can’t get a smooth line. I am using the Wacom fineline 2 stylus on iPad mini. I don’t have any issue in other apps except this one.

Thanks!

I just downloaded Astropad last night and I’m having a similar issue. I’m using an iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil in Photoshop CC and my lines are wavy and jittery. I’ve tried to look up a solution and I’ve found companion programs for Windows to help with photoshop line stability, but nothing for Mac. Does anyone know of any solution? Thanks!

Please post up a screenshot or video, so we can get a better idea of this issue.
Is there any 3rd party plugins installed on PS?

Hi, I’m having similar issue. I’m using an iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil in Photoshop CS6.
There is no problem with horizontal and vertical lines, but oblique lines are wavy. Though I used a ruler to trace it.
Any idea? Thanks.

@arzak What OS version are you using on your Mac? Also, any use of third-party plugins or drivers?

If possible can you send us a video of this issue occurring to support[at]astro-hq.com?