Shortcut Profiles

I think having multiple profiles of shortcuts for different apps would benefit users a lot. Personally, I’m using Astropad with Photoshop and blender, and it would be super helpful if I could have a profile of shortcuts for Photoshop and another one for blender instead of reconfiguring the shortcuts every time I switch apps. For example, on Photoshop I’d assign profile one with Brush+, Brush-, Brush, Eraser, etc and on Bkender I’d assign a different profile with the shortcuts Object Mode, Edit Mode, Top view, Side view and so on. I don’t know if this is even possible but it’s a feature I’d love to use, and since the shortcuts are saved on the computer app and not the iPad, there wouldn’t really be any performance impact (would it?).

Great feedback, we agree it would improve workflow for using more than one program with Astropad.
User customizable shortcuts sets is possible, and currently in development :slight_smile:

I would love to see this feature. I love my Razer Nostromo for that reason. Going from Zbrush, Maya and Photoshop is awesome as it recognises the program and instantly loads up the assigned profile!!

Do you have any timeframe for this feature? I thought it would be in update 2.0.