Pencil 'Rotation' not working in PS?

It seems the “Rotation” feature of the Pencil is not working when painting with brushes in Photoshop CC. For example when I assign “Rotation” to “Angle Jitter” the physical rotation I apply to the Apple Pencil is not translated. Have a look at the attached image to see what I mean:

In the iPad app Procreate Apple Pencil does support rotation.

Are there any drivers I need to download from Wacom to make this work? I have Wacom drivers installed for a Cintiq.

Here is how it is supposed to work:

I am on a Macbook Pro Retina (1st Generation) and Mac OS X 10.11.6 using an iPad Pro

Hi Marek,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ll take a look at it and get back to you.

Apple Pencil does not have (barrel) rotation support. It only supports Tilt. So unfortunately we can’t have that functionality in Astropad… until Apple add it at least

sorry you are right! When I was tetsing in Procreate I mixed up the Tilt feature with the rotation. (The tilt sets in quickly when you try to rotate the pencil)

So in Procreate you can simulate tilt with rotation?

no, it’s just that if you try to rotate the pencil you easily also tilt it at a steep angle which resulted in the brush turning around for me. So I was just not aware I am tilting the pencil while I was rotating it and thought the rotation turned the brush